ALEXEasy to talk with, very professional and fast service, the flag quality is super good. Even better than we ordered from Germany!!
KrishnaI want to say that your products very good. Thank you for all your suggestion, also good after sales service.
AlenI am Alen,we are old customer of CNSMT,nice supplier and nice friends,very good quality feeders nozzles and machines
High Precision Led Bulb Pcb Board , LED Electronic Circuit Board 1 Year Warranty
|Brand||CNSMT||MODEL||Electronic Printed Circuit Board|
|Weight||0.5KG||Lead Time||IN Stork|
|POWER||110V/220||PAYMENT TERM||T/T, Paypal, Westernunion Are All Allowed|
smt electronic components,
electronic printed circuit board
CNSMT Electronic printed circuit board fast delivery led smd pcb board Low Price sample
|Product Name:||SMD LED PCB Board|
|Used for:||SMT FACTORY Electronic Circuit Board|
|Our Main Market||Whole of the world|
Different points need to be set in different stages of design, and large grid points can be used for device layout in the layout stage.
For ICs, non-positioning connectors, and other large devices, 50- to 100-mil lattice points can be used for layout. For passive small devices such as resistors, capacitors, and inductors, 25 mil grids can be used for layout. The accuracy of the large grids facilitates the alignment of the devices and the aesthetics of the layout.
PCB layout rules:
1. Under normal circumstances, all components should be placed on the same surface of the circuit board. Only when the top layer components are too dense, can some devices with limited height and low heat, such as chip resistor, chip capacitor, and paste Chip ICs are placed on the bottom layer.
2. Under the premise of guaranteeing electrical performance, components should be placed on the grid and arranged parallel or perpendicular to each other, in order to be neat and beautiful. Under normal circumstances, no overlap of components is allowed; the arrangement of components should be compact, and the components should be arranged on the whole surface of the grid. Uniform distribution, density and consistency.
3. The minimum spacing between adjacent pad patterns of different components on the circuit board should be above 1MM.
4, from the edge of the circuit board is generally not less than 2MM. The best shape of the circuit board is a rectangle, the aspect ratio is 3:2 or 4:3. When the circuit board is more than 200MM by 150MM, you should consider the circuit board can withstand Mechanical strength.
In the layout design of the PCB, it is necessary to analyze the elements of the circuit board. According to the function layout design, when the layout of all components of the circuit, it is necessary to comply with the following principles:
1. Arrange the positions of each functional circuit unit according to the circuit's flow, so that the layout is convenient for signal circulation and the signal is kept in the same direction as possible.
2. Focus on the core components of each functional unit and lay out around him. The components should be evenly, integrally, and compactly arranged on the PCB to minimize and shorten the leads and connections between the components.
3, in the work of high-frequency circuits, to consider the distribution parameters between components. The general circuit should arrange parallel components as much as possible, which is not only beautiful, but also easy to install welding, easy mass production.