Customer satisfy is eternal pursue of corporation
Responsbility is the assurence of quality,
Quality is life of corporation
|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Weight::||800KG||Lead Time::||IN Stork|
|Packing::||WOODENBOX||POWER:||3-phase 5-wire 380V|
|PCB WIDTH:||50-350MM||PAYMENT TERM:||T/T, Paypal, Westernunion Are All Allowed|
CNSMT rich in WAVE SOLDERING develop MACHINE on SMT FULL LINE
|Control method: Press Kin+PLC (Kelita PCBASE wave soldering control software V1.0)|
|Transport Motor: 1P AC220V, 60W|
|Transport speed: 0～2000mm/min|
|Board size: 30 to 300mm(w)|
|Flux capacity: 6L|
|Pre-heating zone: 1300mm three-stage preheating, 600w*10PCS room temperature～250°C|
|Tin furnace heating: 1.2KW * 9PCS room temperature ~ 300 °C|
|Tin furnace capacity: 210KG (lead and tin materials are used)|
|Peak height: 0～12MM|
|Crest Motor: 3P AC220V, 0.18KW*2PCS|
|Washing claw pump: 1P AC220V 6W|
|Transport direction: Left → Right|
|Welding angle: 3 ~ 6 o|
|Flux Pressure: 3 to 5 BAR|
|Power Supply: AC380V 50HZ|
|Normal operating power / total power: 5KW/18KW|
|Dimensions: 3600(L)*1200(W)*1650(H) MM|
|Body size: 2700(L)*1200(W)*1650(H) MM|
|Net weight: 890KG|
Fold residue more
1. FLUX has a high solids content and does not contain too much volatiles.
2. The preheating is not performed before welding or the preheating temperature is too low (the time is too short for dip soldering).
3. Take the board too fast (FLUX failed to fully evaporate).
4. Tin furnace temperature is not enough.
5. There are too many impurities in the tin furnace or the tin is low.
6. Added anti-oxidant or anti-oxidation oil.
7. Apply too much flux.
8. There are too many scorpions or open components on the PCB and there is no warm up.
9. The component legs and plate holes are out of proportion (the holes are too large) to increase the flux.
10. The PCB itself has pre-coated rosin.
11. In the tin-bismuth process, FLUX is too wettable.
12. PCB process problems, too few vias, causing FLUX volatility.
13. Hand solder immersed in the wrong angle of the PCB.
14. During the use of FLUX, no diluent was added for a long time.